Tuesday 14 May 2013

ROBLOX Retexture: Hazardous Fedora

I decided to do some retexturing today just because I haven't done any in ages so 
I wanted to refresh myself with the ROBLOX textures.

I searched through ROBLOX hats and wanted to retexture something that would go well with another hat...
 I also know that most headphones go well with any other hat so the ones I found on the first page when searching for 'Headphones' in the catalog were the Hazardous Headphones. Then I needed a hat which would go well with it, I decided to take a fedora and this is the outcome...

(click image for full size)

Link to the ROBLOX Model: 

Hope I get some takes and it reaches the ROBLOX admins and gets published, I think it's a well-done retexture and could possibly be sold out as a Limited item too!


bye for now  (:

No comments:

Post a Comment